17 Mar FACT FRIDAY : WHAT IS NETFLIX & HOW DO YOU USE IT
Netflix is a streaming service that allows customers to watch a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, documentaries and more on thousands of Internet-connected devices. With Netflix, you can enjoy unlimited viewing of content without having to watch a single commercial. There’s always something new to discover, and more TV shows and movies are added every month!
A GUIDE TO GETTING STARTED
Pick your price, pick your plan!
Netflix offers 3 membership plans to suit your needs. Your plan will determine how many people can stream Netflix content at once, and whether you can view in Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD), or Ultra High Definition (UHD):
- Basic Plan: 1 screen plan SD (stream on one device at a time, Standard Definition)
- Standard Plan: 2 screen plan HD (stream on 2 devices at a time, High Definition when available)
- Premium Plan: 4 screen plan HD/UHD 4K (stream on up to 4 devices at a time, includes High Definition and Ultra High Definition when available)
Follow these easy steps to start watching Netflix today:
- Choose the membership plan that’s right for you.
- Create an account by entering your email address and create a password.
- Enter a payment method so you don’t miss a single episode when your free trial ends.
- That’s it. Stream on!