07 Mar HOME PACKAGES : FROM ONLY $25 per MONTH
Get in touch with the world from the comfort of your home with our Velocity Home broadband packages. Offering a great variety of choices so you can choose the one that best suits you. Get more for your money AND from your very own home.
To find out more CLICK HERE
BENEFITS OF BROADBAND
- With broadband, the user need not worry about checking email. If the computer is on, the email application will automatically update from the server by checking for new emails.
- Thanks to broadband, multiple users can work at the same time simultaneously. In contrast to this, if multiple computers are used on the same bandwidth in a dial-up connection, the speed will be very low.
- Broadband connections have digital connections and are highly reliable. There are fewer breaks as the data transmission is fast. In dial-up modems, at times there is a data overload.
- As the connection is fast, the download rate is also fast. Thus, downloading, music, files, emails, etc. is much faster in a broadband connection.
- In a broadband Internet connection, there are no automatic cut-offs or time-outs of the connection.
- The broadband connection is an “always on" connection. The broadband connection is always on 24/7 once the computer is started. This saves a lot of time as compared to dial-up where the user has to free a phone line, put in a password, connect, and then browse.
- Broadband connections are billed according to the usage or plan and not as per how much time is spent. Thus, users do not have to keep a track of the time they spend on the Internet.
- Broadband Internet access is available for wireless devices as well. This connection is an advantage for those who own a laptop, palmtop, or cell phone.