03 Sep The Entrepreneur – Innovative Entrepreneur – Part 2
Innovative Entrepreneur – Entrepreneurship means being able to take action and having the courage to commit and persevere through all of the challenges and failures. It is a struggle that an entrepreneur is willing to battle. It is using past experiences and intelligence to make smart decisions.
31. The ability to pivot. If your business model slows down, you have the freedom to pivot. Think of how many businesses died because of the Internet. The ones with good leaders simply pivoted and made adjustments to survive.
32. You get to work with brilliant minds. As an entrepreneur you will connect with extremely intelligent people from all over the world. You encounter brilliant minds on your team and through business relationships.
33. Create a legacy. Creating a successful brand to the point where it leaves a personal legacy behind is appealing and serves as motivation for many entrepreneurs.
34. Turn your passion and beliefs into a business. Are you passionate about health and fitness? Become a nutritional consultant or open a gym. You have the ability to create a business as well as impact people through your passions and beliefs.
35. You can make people happy – Innovative Entrepreneur There is a good chance you own an Apple product — an iPhone, MacBook, iMac, iPod or iPad. These products bring a smile to faces of millions every single day. Sure, Apple is making billions of dollars, but they are also making their customers happy.
36. You will never hit a ceiling. Some jobs have a growth cap and you can only advance so far. When you are an entrepreneur, there is no growth ceiling.
37. Earn a living doing what you love. Let’s face it, money is important. When you are able to make a comfortable living doing what you love it’s a win-win situation.
38. Feeling appreciated is great. It’s a great feeling when you receive an email or phone call from someone that took time out of his or her day to let you know that your business impacted them in a positive way.
39. Build your own security. It doesn’t get any more secure than controlling your own destiny. You will never stress about having the wrong person in charge of a business.
40. You get to constantly learn. As an entrepreneur you are always learning lessons — sometimes the hard way. It is a priceless education that you can’t get in a classroom.
41. Eliminate downsizing or layoff fears. Businesses make cuts and lay off employees daily. That can be extremely stressful. When you become an entrepreneur this fear doesn’t exist.
42. Bad days could always be worse. A bad day as an entrepreneur is better than a bad day working for someone else.
43. No degrees or pieces of paper stand in your way. You don’t have to have a degree from an Ivy League school to start a business. In fact, some of the most successful tech billionaires dropped out of college.
44. You get to push the envelope. There are no boundaries — create, invent and disrupt as you wish. This is how brilliant ideas are born.
Innovative Entrepreneur | Personal Curiosity
45. Satisfy your personal curiosity. Most entrepreneurs are curious — will my idea work? Can I grow this into a sustainable business? Can I be a good leader?
46. No more boring meetings. Gone are the days of boring meetings — now, if you are in a boring meeting, you have nobody to blame but yourself.
47. Media and press acknowledgement. When your company receives media coverage and validation it is extremely satisfying. Recognition for the hard work you put in helps fuel your inner fire.
48. You become a provider. As an entrepreneur you will become a provider for many. Your employees will depend on your leadership and decision-making, as it will directly impact their livelihood and well-being.
49. Create your own corporate culture. You get to create a corporate culture based on your beliefs. Want to allow your employees to work from home on Fridays? How about providing in-office daycare to allow your employees to bring their children to work? You get to develop the corporate culture that you believe will provide the best environment for success and excellence.
50. Experience personal growth. It is a great feeling when you look back and see how much you have grown as an individual. The growth and success of a business is often directly related to the personal growth of the entrepreneur behind it.
51. You become an expert problem solver. As a business owner you become very resourceful and over time you will learn to overcome anything and solve any problem placed in front of you.
52. It never feels like work. Some might disagree — but that just means they haven’t found what they truly love to do. Once you do find that you will never refer to what you do as work.
Innovative Entrepreneur | Tenacity
53. Even learning disabilities can’t stop you. Johnny Earle, the creator of the brand Johnny Cupcakes, is proof that not even a learning disability can stop an entrepreneur from succeeding. Johnny’s story watch this video for some inspiration.
Innovative Entrepreneur – 54. Endless life experiences. You get to travel to new places and interact with different people all the time. What some might see as just a business conference, you see as an opportunity to visit a new part of the world and meet people you would never have met otherwise.
55. You develop an iron jaw. You are going to get hit and knocked down. Learning to take the punches and continuing to get up turns you into a stronger business owner and individual.
56. You get to walk on the wild side. When you put your own livelihood and finances on the line because you believe in something 100 percent, it becomes an extreme rush.
Innovative Entrepreneur | Performance Review
57. You conduct your own performance review. Sales, company morale, growth and customer feedback can all be used to judge your performance — not some person with a clipboard and a generic Q&A review test.
58. You can get competitive with yourself. Entrepreneurs are competitive by nature. The goal is to constantly improve and grow, so turn it into a personal competition. Can you make more business contacts today than you did yesterday? Can you motivate your sales team to crush the numbers from yesterday?
59. It enables you to dream big. No idea is too crazy and no goal is too big when you are an entrepreneur — you can dream as big as you want!
60. You don’t have to be lucky. Luck has nothing to do with being successful. Thinking it does is just an excuse that prevents you from achieving success.